After 4 long months we are FINALLY OPEN and ready!
The PITT is the only class-based studio that focuses programming around all the important components of fitness, for a total fitness approach.
Strength, muscular endurance, cardio endurance, power, speed, agility and flexibility all in one, shaping the body of your dreams
- 4 Dedicated and completely different PITTs/Zones
- Programming like nobody else – no copy cats here
- Constant variety to keep the body guessing – not just burpees
- 2 PITT Masters supporting you – from beginner to advanced
- Classes that will make you go ‘WOW’ – and walk away proud
WELCOME BACK TEAM! REMEMBER WE DON’T TRAIN LIKE THE REST…
Train smart, train hard, train the PITT way, and get the advice and support you deserve
Please be patient with us as we get the ball rolling for the first week- we want to make sure everyone gets the BEST PITT experience possible while staying safe and following the guidelines!
Once you enter the studio for your session, your coach will:
- Temperature check you using a non-contact method
- Direct you to stowing your belongings away in the cubbyholes
Some key house rules to be aware of:
#1: Be punctual
– The first rule is now the most important- PLEASE arrive on time to your booked session. 5 minutes early is even better! Your coaches will be locking the front door once the class time starts- no exceptions
#2: You MUST bring a towel and pre-filled water bottle with you
– Stash a towel in your gym bag the night before so you don’t forget. If you do not have a towel- unfortunately, we can’t let you train!
– Please bring a pre-filled water bottle to your session as the water fountain will be off limits for the time being! Recommended: bring a 1L-1.5L bottle pre-filled so you won’t need to worry about where to get water from.
– Toilet facilities are available to members, however unfortunately showers and change rooms are not 😔 we’ll keep you all updated as to when this changes.
#3: Please wear your face mask
– Please remember to wear your face mask to and from the studio, including during the explanation and exercise demonstrations at the start of your session. You are welcome to remove your mask once the warm up has commenced.
– Be sure to check out our PITT safety protocols listed below. If you would like any further details please reach out.
PITT is here to shake up the industry, and deliver programming and classes that don’t just focus on a few components of fitness. Building a system that actually gets you results!
SAID principle – ‘Specific Adaption to Imposed Demands’ is the principle we live by, that the body will adapt when placed under demand. It’s the only way to change your physique
Our promise to you is to keep the body guessing. To keep the classes interesting. To not copy everyone one else. And to make you damn proud of your efforts!